Free Foreign Language and Signing

A homeschooling mom just shared these wonderful sites with me.
Coffee Break French
http://www.signingtimekids.org/
Here is what she had to say:

My daughter and I are learning French through the iTunes podcast, CoffeeBreak French. It is amazing! My daughter, 7 yo, and I can already hold whole conversations. There is a free, as well as premium option. We are going free to see how it goes. This CoffeeBreak series also has a Spanish series though I have not listened to it. Check it out! Also, my daughter wanted to learn sign language, which usually counts as a foreign language as well. We record Signing Times from the local PBS station, and I have downloaded worksheets from their website (signingtimekids.org).
Enjoy !

Most Recently Added resources found

at this link

Blog Archives