Did my child retain what was taught this year? Do they know enough to move to the next level? Find out with these placement tests. Many of these are designed to be used for placement with particular curriculum providers, but can also be used to help you decide if that curriculum is one you want to use, or to just see where your child is academically.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse Placement Tests.
- Horizons Math Readiness Evaluation.
- LIFEPAC Math and Language Arts Placement Tests.
- Teaching Textbooks: http://www.teachingtextbooks.com/v/vspfiles/tt/Placement.htm
- Saxon Math: Saxon Math Placement Guides & Tests
- Quick Reading AssessmentThe San Diego State Quick Reading test
- Let's Go Learn Reading AssessmentThis online reading assessment gives you immediate feedback on your child's reading level.
- Singapore Math Placement Guides & Tests
- Horizons Math Readiness Evaluations
I have always used Math workbooks at the end of each school year to make sure my kids were up to par.
Most Recently Added resources found at this link