- Khan Academy This site teaches math, and science through videos. The math is portion is especially great as it has a diagnostic program that makes sure the student has mastered the lessons. I recommend a workbook for extra practice and headphones as the teacher in the videos is very soft spoken.
- Learner.org: This site teaches many subjects through videos. My favorite of these is the Destinos Spanish Program.
- Hippocampus.com This is a video based AP program with questions and quizzes that his very helpful in teaching AP Algebra, Geometry, and several sciences (site has changed considerably)
- MIT Opencourseware free lecture notes, exams, and videos for college level, AP, Clep level.
- Simply Charlotte Mason Curriculum is dedicated to helping you homeschool your children using the Charlotte Mason method, wonderful philosophy of education.
- Writing worksheets that will help you lay out and plan many kids of papers.
- Spelling City is a website that helps your child with spelling drills. Great for all ages and levels.
- Sparknotes.com Sparknotes has free novels and a great deal of study guides.
- Get free online SAT prep at http://ineedapencil.com/
- Grammar ebooks You will find grammar ebooks, language, math, and SAT preparation
Here are my top 10 choices for free homeschool websites