I can't recommend Khan Academy Enough

I have been singing the praises of Khan Academy for many years. I am going to go ahead and say it again. This site is amazing.  The few problems I had with it before (videos too quiet) software/grading intuitiveness... these things are on point now.

I just used it to help a homeschooler who was math phobic and had not really gotten past Algebra (and some Algebra 2) in one semester, this student has now mastered Geometry and Trig.  It takes time and dedication but this site sets kids up for success... and adults too.

Use it whether your kid is homeschooled or not, daily use in the summer will also keep a student from losing ground when school is not in session.  Oh, and it covers all subjects now... maybe not in full depth, but it can be a good template to follow as you home educate your kids... for free.

Visit Khan Academy



~posted by Andrea from Nearing fifty and having moments

Blog Archives