Studying Buddhism?

This website will help give you a basic understanding.

Note from the website owner:


Copyright 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 by C. George Boeree.

Traducción al español por José Silvestre Montesinos
*The pages of this web site were written for the students of my class on Buddhist Psychology. Although the religious aspects of Buddhism are discussed, I am far more interested in presenting Buddhism's philosophical and psychological side. It is not necessary to believe in heavens or hells, in gods, demons, or ghosts, or even in rebirth or reincarnation in order to benefit from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama. I myself believe in none of these things, and yet have learned a great deal from the sutras -- far more than from any other source. I encourage all of you to become familiar with Buddhism, and I humbly suggest that these pages are a good place to begin!



Blog Archives